Friday 9 November 2007

Moving House

No matter what any body says never believe them if they say moving is easy.
Sure it may be easy if your moving out of your parents home into a place of your own, since you won't be taking furniture and such..

Well in this case, still living with parents, we're moving to a new area tomorrow and have been packing since Wednesday night; a very quick move but unfortunately it isn't so quick to do the packing since we have so much stuff to do.

Taking an early night today to get a bright early start tomorrow to move the beds over and such; we probably won't have internet for a few weeks but hopefully I'll be able to find someone with a wireness network up there...

I'm actually connected to someone elses network now since all our computers are unplugged and ready to move tomorrow - We're getting a van from my dad's workplace and my Uncle Kev is coming with his van to help out tomorrow too so hopefully won't be too bad.

The new house looks okay - certainly hot enough!! - the only thing that gets me is the stairs since I dislike heights and these go up, turn then up again - at the top your looking down onto the stairs again which gives me the creeps. I keep threatening to hang one of my many wall rugs from the ceiling just to hide the view and will if I get chance (!!)

The house itself is actually a converted Wardens property and the electric is still connected to the complex next door - so for the moment at least we also actually have free electricity, unfortunately though with no internet it isn't much good.

Well I better get back to work; hopefully my next post won't take so long and I'll be writing it at the new home.

No comments: