Wednesday 10 October 2007

World's Funniest Joke?

Been a little bored today I was looking up random Cartoon Character Quotes.
And seriously have you ever tried to find such quotes? Even Google seems to spurt out a load of random rubbish.

Infact, I found the most quotes on a forum.. Show's how useful they actually are =3
See the Source: http://forums.awn.com/showthread.php?t=5167

Daffy Duck

It's not "He doesn't have to shoot
you now."
It's "He doesn't have to shoot
me now."
Well, I say he
does have to shoot me now!
SO SHOOT ME NOW!

Later on I decided to go a random search for the World's Funniest Joke.
Did you know a scientist actually investigated this in 2002?
The project itself was, ironically called 'LaughLab'
Check the actual site to see the details of the project - http://www.laughlab.co.uk/

Anyhow, after a little over a year they came to a result based on votes of people around the world.. and the joke deemed funniest by people young/old, of both genders and of various countries.

So, what is the World's Funniest Joke?

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses.
He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.
The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?".
The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead."
There is a silence, then a shot is heard.
Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

Now even I found this rather amusing certainly one I'd recommend to pass along.

These guys even went so far as to investigate the best time to say a joke!
Hell, I wish I was on their salary to do this.. A chuckle every 5 minutes :D

"if you want to make people laugh, tell them jokes on the 15th of the month, at 6.03 in the evening."

No comments: